Friday, October 28, 2011

Sister-in-between . . .

Absence makes the heart grow fonder . . .
and how I have missed my little bit of 'me' time sharing my thoughts!
It has been some time since I
have posted on our blog.
Infact it was during our summer adventure to our homeland that I last logged in!
So much has happenned since then and it is only now during our 'forced'week at the beach
that I have the head space to contemplate doing so.
I will endeavour to fill in the gaps in installments!
August saw the beginning of the new academic year and a new position of Leadership for me.
All good in theory.
In reality it has been
tumultuous
tedious
and full of tears
infact
bucket loads
of
tears!
I do believe that I have indeed become
The Little Red Hen!



xxx
Sister-in-between



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers