Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day from Big Sister

Happy Mother's Day to my sisters! I hope that you were both suitably spoiled!
We started the festivities with a sunset picnic by a lake last night. Bookworm is determined to empty our water ways of carp. He has a mean cast - but, alas, we are yet to catch any! We were led to believe that corn is the bait of choice - maybe corn is very 'yesterday' for carp now!! Anyhow, we will persevere! Watch this space!
This afternoon we went for a lovely long walk with the K9 in tow. I now feel ready to face the week.
Much love to all, Big Sister

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like a lovely family time. Our Mother's Day got off to a wobbly start when over Saturday night dinner the other 4 members of the family realised the special day was THIS Sunday...this caused Miss Creative to burst into tears because she hadn't made me anything! Some quick pre-bedtime card making and the wrapping of a skirt I'd bought myself that afternoon solved the dilemma. And to top it all off they accompanied a lovely breakfast in bed - fortunately there was enough of my homemade yoghurt in the house for Mr Ag to scramble together some tasty bircher muesli. Tee hee :) Little Sister

    ReplyDelete

Followers